Following my motor-scooter accident last Monday 20th, I've had one operation to install an external fixative (scaffolding) that holds the leg, ankle, and foot in alignment.  But the real operation needed is internal, and this can only occur once the swelling reduces.  I was scheduled to have that operation today, but that plan was postponed this morning - until tomorrow or maybe Wednesday 1 March.  The swelling is still evident.
Knowing that I'll need 2-3 days post-operation in hospital, I beginning to doubt if I will be out of hospital on Friday. So in the meantime, I am keeping myself busy electronically and reading.